Chapters most suitable as samples for the clinical chapters are Chapters 33-36 of Advancing Medicine with Food and Nutrients. Dr. Kohlstadt is the Editor of three medical reference textbooks, which have been reviewed in JAMA, Hopkins Medicine Magazine, and in the Chicago Tribune. Please click on the link above learn more, including reading chapters using Amazon's "Look Inside" feature.
Click here to open the Contributor's Agreement in a PDF. Please return a copy of the Contributor's Agreement to both CRC Press and Dr. Kohlstadt. CRC Press has the following message for authors: Important information to note regarding Contributor Agreements:
- Please be aware that each contributor must submit his or her own individual contributor agreement form. This means one form per author, not per chapter.
- The form can be either manually or electronically filled out and signed. If you are filling the form out by hand, please do not use cursive handwriting. We ask that you please print your information clearly on the form.
- If you are a US, UK, or Canadian federal government employee and you are unable to assign copyright, please let me know so that I can send you the proper form to sign.
- It is important that we have your complete and preferred mailing address and email address listed on the form. If your information changes after submitting the form, please alert me to the changes so that we can update our records.
- Please note that this information is for our internal records ONLY. We do not share this information.
- We are required to have a signed contributor agreement on file and accurate contact details in order to process complimentary copies (whether print or e-book). Anyone who does not turn in a signed form will not be sent a complimentary copy (whether print or e-book) until the form is received.